Monday, May 18, 2020

Let’s Make Something

(or in this case color)

Today’s project is a bizarre way of coloring that I’ve been doing from time to time. I find it oddly soothing (though I am perhaps an oddball) so I thought I’d share it. You will need a computer and some kind of paint program. I myself am just using the basic paint that comes as a windows accessory. 


Start by locating a coloring page online.  There are tons. You might start with the set of Central Library themed images provided here: https://bit.ly/3fvlqBa. Screen clip or save the image then paste or open it in your paint program.  Proceed to use the paint tools to color the image. You may have to zoom in and out to fill in smaller parts. A kind of simplistic task that takes your mind off what you’ve been fretting about and yields pretty results.