Friday, May 2, 2014

Game Day….

What are your favorite games to play?  Which do you play alone & which do you need other living people to play?  If we were to arrange a game play day here at the library what games would we have to offer for you to be interested in coming?

I will confess that my favorite game is Scrabble.  I have some computer & phone versions so if I can’t talk my companions into playing with me I can always play against the machine --- which I do --- daily.  Another game I like is cribbage.  My grandmother used to play with me which makes it a very nostalgic game for me.  Lately I’ve been playing an online game called 2048 (http://gabrielecirulli.github.io/2048/).  It is a very simple number game that is surprisingly addictive.

So let’s hear from you on two topics:
  • What game or games should I set up for a entertaining GAME DAY at the library?
  • What is your favorite game in general (type unspecified)?
You can try using the comments on the blog page to respond or you can email your thoughts to ayosco@lapl.org or catch us on twitter @ArroyoSeco5.